At this time, as we work in different ways, the Trust are aware of Professional Learning Community that exists in schools, hubs and across the Trust. To support this and to offer continued support for all, this area of the website will share eider opportunities that can be used to support your professional learning. This will be alongside any Trust, School or wider personal Professional Development opportunities that you are engaged with.
All of the links and articles have come from across the Trust community.
Upcoming discussions: Secondary School Leading In Difficult Times
- Caroline Derbyshire (Executive Headteacher at Saffron Walden County High School and CEO of Saffron Academy Trust)
- Andy Buck (author, speaker and former Headteacher for 13 years)
- Professor Dame Alison Peacock
Primary School Leading In Difficult Times
- Andy Wolfe (Deputy Chief Education Officer, Church of England)
- Jo Evans (CEO, St Christopher’s C of E Primary Multi Academy Trust)
Teachers And Leaders Supporting Local Communities
- Sufian Sadiq (Director of Teaching School, Chiltern Learning Trust)
- Farah Ahmed (Director of Education and Research, Islamic Shakhsiyah Foundation)
National Centre for Computing
Impact of Technology