With 21 schools across Cambridgeshire, South Suffolk and North Suffolk, our education provision ranges from early years through to Sixth Form, including two special schools. Each one of our school communities is unique, vibrant and diverse. Working together to share expertise, CPD and outstanding resources, we have created a fantastic network to ensure the delivery of a great curriculum for all our children. This collaboration ensures that opportunities to develop your career are not just limited to one school.
We are delighted to be partnering with ‘MyNewTerm’ to provide a recruitment application platform for all our Trust vacancies.
Applications for any Trust position will need to be completed via the website. It is a straightforward process and applicants have the option to set up a profile which, once completed, can be used to apply for other positions, rather than starting fresh each time.
We welcome expressions of interest to work us. If there are currently no vacancies to suit your skills or aspirations, please register with our Talent Pool on the website and we will review your details. We are always keen to hear from innovative teachers and leaders, so whether you are at the start of your career (eg NQTs, SCITT Trainees) or experienced and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- A supportive, creative and stimulating working environment.
- Commitment to your professional development including opportunities for both trust focused (internal) and external training (dependent on the needs of the trust).
- Clear Career development pathways.
- Opportunity to work in pupil centred settings, with a clear moral purpose for everyone to succeed.
- Competitive remuneration package and generous pension schemes.
- Family friendly policies and arrangements (subject to qualifying arrangements) e.g. flexible working, maternity, paternity and shared parental leave.