TO WORK ACROSS BOTH WESTWOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL AND GROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
37 HOURS PER WEEK, 52 WEEKS PER YEAR
We are seeking an experienced site manager to take on a proactive role in ensuring the facilities are maintained, operated and cleaned to specific standards under the direction of the Executive Headteacher / Business Manager
The role will involve:
- Site security, being on call in the event of an emergency,
- ensuring adequate and appropriate maintenance procedures and in place and reporting faults
- supervision of our cleaning staff and arranging for suitable cleaning and upkeep of the school
- day to day support of school operations e.g. receipt of deliveries, storage of goods, liaison with contractors
- Supporting school staff, e.g. moving furniture etc.
- ordering materials and managing a small budget
- Carrying out minor repairs and maintenance in school to general handyman standards. You must have good DIY skills,
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and the ability maintain an ICT based Health and Safety system,
- ICT skills e.g. email, internet,
Salary: • Salary £18,672 (ALT Grade E, Spinal point 17) to £22,401 (ALT grade F, Spinal point 24)
Closing Date: 30 January 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 4 February 2019
For more information contact Mel Robinson, at the school, Tel: (01502) 565673
Visits to the school welcomed.
Please return the completed application form to the school electronically or paper copy.