Required from September 2020.
Initially for one year in first instance to work in our Nursery but may lead to a permanent position in Early Years.
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome.
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and inspiring?
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner in our 'Good' school as we continue on our journey to become 'Outstanding'.
- be passionate and committed to providing teaching of the highest standard
- have high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour for learning
- be an excellent team player and able to inspire children.
- a positive and inclusive ethos
- enthusiastic, engaged and well-behaved children
- an inspiring learning environment
- a commitment to you through outstanding CPD opportunities
- a reflective, supportive and strong staff team.
- NQTs receive a dedicated mentor and weekly release time to develop skills and expertise. NQTs are also supported through the Active Learning Trust NQT programme.
Closing Date: 5 March 2020, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 5 March 2020
Application packs are available from the school, Southwell Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RZ or can be downloaded from www.redoakprimaryschool.co.uk
If you would like to visit the school, please email email@example.com or contact the school on (01502) 573509.
Red Oak Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.