- hpw, 38 wpy
Required initially from April 2020 until April 2021. Are you enthusiastic, motivated and inspiring?
We are looking for an excellent Teaching Assistant in our 'Good' school as we continue on our journey to become 'Outstanding'.
- be passionate and committed to providing teaching support of the highest standard
- have high expectations of pupils’ progress and behaviour for learning
- be an excellent team player and able to inspire children
- a positive and inclusive ethos
- enthusiastic, engaged and well-behaved children
- an inspiring learning environment
- a commitment to you through outstanding CPD opportunities
- a reflective, supportive and strong staff team.
Salary: ALT Grade D: £18611-£19171 pro-rata
Closing Date: 5 March 2020, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 24 March 2020
Application packs are available to download from https://www.redoakprimaryschool.co.uk or can be collected from the school, Southwell Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RZ.
Red Oak Primary School and The Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.