4 hpw, 38 wpy
Required from April 2020, initially for one year, but may lead to a permanent position.
Do you have knowledge of and an interest in Health and Safety? Are you familiar with Handsam? Handsam Management System covers every aspect of Health and Safety within a school environment.
We are looking for a Health and Safety Administrative Assistant in our 'Good' school as we continue on our journey to become 'Outstanding'.
- be responsible for completing/ assigning to staff all the necessary compliance tasks on Handsam
- support staff to complete their allocated tasks
- monitor and review health and safety policies within the school in line with current legislation and the requirements of The Active Learning Trust
- a positive and inclusive ethos
- a commitment to you through outstanding CPD opportunities
- a reflective, supportive and strong staff team.
Salary: ALT Grade D: £18611-£19171 pro-rata
Closing Date: 5 March 2020, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 24 March 2020
Application packs are available to download from https://www.redoakprimaryschool.co.uk or can be collected from the school, Southwell Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RZ.
Red Oak Primary School and The Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.