We are seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, able and inspiring teaching colleague to deliver Maths across the full age and ability range. As a Maths teacher at Neale-Wade, you will be part of a flourishing team developing fresh ideas to embed students’ skills and promote the use of new technologies to support learning.
We are looking for a talented teacher with the enthusiasm and drive to live up to our high expectations to deliver. You can expect to work in a supportive yet high energy atmosphere. This is an ideal opportunity for a Newly Qualified teacher or an experienced candidate seeking a fresh challenge.
We can offer you:
- A chance to join a dynamic multi-academy trust
- A passion for learning by all members of our community
- A personalised CPD programme
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the students in our school
- Strong support for your further professional development
We require you to:
- Be passionate about student’s learning and development
- Be a great team player with a positive outlook
- Have high expectations of students learning and behaviour
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced and innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
Closing Date: 24 May 2019, 12.00pm
Neale-Wade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Further information and an application pack is available to download on our website https://www.neale-wade.org/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=22. Alternatively please contact the school on 01354 606000 or by email, email@example.com
We reserve the right to close this position early, so we encourage all applicants to apply as soon as possible