Inclusion Leader Full time TLR 2 plus SEN allowance for Qualified SENDCO
This is a wonderful opportunity to join our school on the next stage of its journey. The Kingsfield team is made-up of supportive colleagues, committed to improving outcomes for all children.
We are looking for an experienced SENDCO to join our school in January. This is an exciting new role which will be part of the senior leadership team within the school and will be non- class based. If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to make a difference then look no further – this is the job for you.
The role will include
- SENDCO responsibilities
- Leading our new nurture room
- Key role in supporting behavior across the school including implementing the use of STEPS and running our behaviour support facility
- Providing support around EAL children
- Planning support around medical needs
We are looking for someone who is:
- A qualified and experienced SENDCO
- A good communicator and networker
- Skilled at behaviour management
- Organised and good at time management
- Excellent at writing referrals
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Reflective and constantly learning
- Understands the key role that parents play in supporting their children and the school
- Thinks outside the box
- Rolls up their sleeves and gets stuck in.
- Leads by example
- Has a good sense of humour
If you think you tick the boxes we would love to hear from you.
Salary: TLR 2 plus SEN allowance for Qualified SENDCO
Closing Date: 27 September 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 3 October 2019
Visits to school are strongly recommended. Please contact Mrs Yvonne Wadlow on email@example.com to arrange a time for a visit and for an application form.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.