Teaching Assistant 28.5 hours
This is a wonderful opportunity to join our school on the next stage of its journey. The Kingsfield team is made-up of supportive colleagues, committed to improving outcomes for children.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant who has worked across the primary age range.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum qualification of GCSE grade C in English and Mathematics
- have a flexible and creative approach
- be able to work on their own initiative
- be organised
- be a good team player
- have a sense of humour
- be experienced in working in both KS1 and KS2
- have experience of working 1:1
This role will include some work to support a child over the lunchtime period
Salary: Salary £13,600 pro rata
Closing Date: 22 November 2019, 12.00pm
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please Mrs Yvonne Wadlow to arrange a visit. To request an application pack, email email@example.com
Interviews : w/c 25th November 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.