We currently have vacancies for lunchtime play leaders
We are looking for enthusiastic people to work with our children at lunchtimes – for approximately 1 hour per day 11.55 noon – 12.55pm 5 days per week. The successful applicants will need to:
- Work as a member of the lunchtime play leader team
- Supervise the children eating lunch
- Help with clearing up routines in the dining halls
- Engage with the children in play activities during the lunchtime period
- Support the children in having an enjoyable lunchtime.
Closing Date: 25 November 2019, 12.00pm
Kingsfield Primary School is committed to promoting safeguarding and the welfare of all our children and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and Enhanced DBS checks.
For an application form and further details, please contact the school office or email email@example.com .
Interviews: w/c 2nd December 2019