Hours: 10 per work, 38 weeks per year (7.15am start daily)
Hillside Primary School and Nursery is a diverse primary school serving the IP2 area of Ipswich. We are ambitious for our pupils and are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic individual, with a flexible approach, to join our successful and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will:
- have recent and relevant experience of working with primary age pupils.
- have high expectations of pupil behaviour for learning.
- have experience in delivering and adapting provision to meet the needs and interests of pupils.
- have a clear vision of how a Breakfast Club can impact pupils’ school attendance and engagement in learning.
. We can offer you:
- A Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Salary: Grade E Point 12-15 £19363-£20344 FTE (£4328-£4548)
Closing Date: 16 September 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 19 September 2019
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged; please contact Mrs Helen Wilden in the school office for further details 01473 601402, email email@example.com or take a look at our website: www.hillsidecp.net. Please return completed applications by email or by post to Hillside Primary School, Belstead Avenue, Ipswich IP2 8NU
Application form & job description can be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net