32.5 hrs per week, 40 weeks per year
Fixed term – 18 months
As a Business and Admin apprentice you will be working closely with a friendly and experienced team of admin and reception staff who specialise in finance, HR, data management and customer service. They will support you while you work towards the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. In addition, you will have the opportunity to broaden your learning, and develop your knowledge and skills, in the administration and management of the school library, IT, premises and health & safety, depending on your interests and the needs of the school.
The successful applicant will:
- Be self motivated with a desire to learn
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and well presented
- Be organised and efficient, aspiring for a high standard of attention to detail
- Have achieved English and mathematics GCSEs at Grade C or equivalent
- Have a good knowledge of ICT and the ability to use IT equipment
Salary: Minimum Apprenticeship Wage
Closing Date: 20 March 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 26 March 2019
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Helen or Sarah on 01473 601402 (email email@example.com) to arrange a visit, or to provide further information. Applications can be submitted by email or by post.