Hours: 32.5 a week (8:30 – 3:45 Monday to Friday - Term time + 5 PD Days)
Gusford Primary School seek a highly motivated and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join Team Gusford.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• They meet the Higher Level Teaching Standards or equivalent qualification
• They have a diverse set of skills which will enable them to be flexible in working with a range of age groups
• An enthusiasm for working with children
• An ability to work creatively and strategically
• The ability to manage a diverse workload
• They are an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
• A willingness to learn and develop new skills
• A commitment to improving the life chances of every child
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude
What we can offer you:
• A rewarding and enjoyable position in a primary school environment
• A friendly team of school staff who will be very keen to welcome you and work with you to provide the best opportunities to their children
• A firm commitment to your personal and professional development
Salary: Grade & Salary: E Point 12 (£19,363 pro rata)
Closing Date: 2 May 2019, 4.00pm
Gusford Primary School is part of The Active Learning Trust: www.activelearningtrust.org . As a Trust school we pride ourselves on working in close partnership in order to benefit our pupils, staff and community. Policies are available to view on the Active Learning Trust and Gusford Primary School websites.
Our school website is: http://www.gusfordprimary.net
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further details or to arrange a visit please contact Vicki Martin, our School Business Manager, on 01473 682148 or email email@example.com
Gusford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.