We are looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly and supportive team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have Year 2 or Year 3 experience
• Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be well organised with the ability to work as part of a team
As a school we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• A supportive staff team
• A firm commitment to your personal and professional development
• Weekly PPA time with your year group team
This post would be suitable for an NQT (as the contract will be for 1 year to enable NQT induction to be completed) or an experienced teacher.
Roll 600 (including Nursery)
Closing Date: 2 May 2019, 4.00pm
Interview Date: 10 May 2019
Gusford Primary School is part of The Active Learning Trust: www.activelearningtrust.org . As a Trust school we pride ourselves on working in close partnership in order to benefit our pupils, staff and community. Policies are available to view on the Active Learning Trust and Gusford Primary School websites. Our school website is: http://www.gusfordprimary.net
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further details or to arrange a visit please contact Vicki Martin, our School Business Manager, on 01473 682148 or email email@example.com
Gusford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.