This is a key position within the extended Leadership Team at Gusford. This role will provide an opportunity to play a significant part in the continuing development of our school whilst gaining experience and training on your route to further leadership.
We are looking to appoint a permanent postholder who will:
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner and have the ability to share their passion for learning and teaching with all stakeholders
• Have the strength to inspire, challenge, motivate and support colleagues
• Have extensive experience of subject leadership
• Support the school to move forward with its bid to raise standards
• Have a commitment to developing a creative curriculum
• Have good communication skills
We will provide a supportive learning environment; employee assistance programme; extensive CPD programme; clear strategic vision and direction; total focus on learning and an opportunity to work closely with the Headship team as part of the extended leadership team to drive the school forward.
Salary: Mainscale / Upper Pay Scale + TLR (TLR £2721 )
Closing Date: 2 May 2019, 4.00pm
Interview Date: 10 May 2019
Roll 650 (including Nursery)
Gusford Primary School is part of The Active Learning Trust: www.activelearningtrust.org . As a Trust school we pride ourselves on working in close partnership in order to benefit our pupils, staff and community. Policies are available to view on the Active Learning Trust and Gusford Primary School websites. Our school website is: http://www.gusfordprimary.net
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further details or to arrange a visit please contact Vicki Martin, our School Business Manager, on 01473 682148 or email email@example.com
Gusford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.