Chesterton Primary School is looking to appoint a HLTA who:
• Is an enthusiastic and driven practitioner who would relish the opportunity to work across the school
• Can play a key role in the support of children’s learning
• Has high expectations in all areas of children's learning and behaviour
• Can lead and support innovation and originality in creating stimulating learning opportunities
• Can work effectively with parents to provide the very best support for all of our children
• Is able to encourage the children to develop a lifelong passion for learning.
The role will involve providing cover for PPA and for teachers who are absent and working as an additional teaching colleague when required, as well as working in classes supporting the teachers.
We offer a committed, supportive and fully engaged local governing body and academy sponsor. This is an exciting and innovative opportunity for a forward thinking HLTA to make a real difference and be involved in the development of the school. The role is full time and permanent for 35 hours per week.
Salary: Grade F pt 16 - pt 19 (£21,166 to £22,911 pro rata)
Closing Date: 22 May 2019, 3.00pm
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.
Please contact our Headteacher Toni Jackson at email@example.com for further details and application pack.