Required from September 2019 – with a possible transitional handover from July 2019.
Burrowmoor Primary School is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Business Manager to join our team. We are part of the very supportive Active Learning Trust. This will provide you with the scope to develop your skills and enhance your career development through a wealth of CPD opportunities as well as via networks of support and guidance which exist across the Trust’s 21 schools.
We are looking for:
- A professional who can lead and manage finance, administration, personnel and compliance with experience of working with financial programs, managing strategic financial plans, budgets and reporting systems
- A professional with experience of working within legislation in relation to GDPR, HR, Finance and Health and Safety
- An efficient and highly motivated person with the ability to work on their own or in partnership with the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and office Manager
- A professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can maintain supportive relationships with all staff, parents, pupils and the wider community
- A professional who is able to maintain high, accurate standards, respect confidentiality and who has the excellent organisational skills needed in a busy school office
- Someone with good IT skills and a willingness and ability to learn to use new / unfamiliar software. An experience of school systems would be an advantage although training would be given to the right candidate
- Someone with a good sense of humour!
Salary: ALT GRADE H: £27905 - £31371
Closing Date: 23 May 2019, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 5 June 2019
HOURS: With some flexibility - 35 hours per week - 40 weeks per year
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, this appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
We would positively encourage prospective candidates to visit the school. Please ring the office on 01354 652330 to arrange this.
We thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. We are unable to accept CVs.
For further details or to book a visit to the school, please contact:
Mrs Faith Delve: Office Manager at Burrowmoor Primary School, Burrowmoor Road, March. PE15 9RP
Tel: 01354 652330
Application pack available online at: www.burrowmoor.net