Is to maximise our impact at school level, both with schools in need of significant improvement and with those that are already outstanding (especially with outstanding leadership and/or attainment) and that have a desire to develop and use their expertise to support others. Specifically we will:
- Support the drive to raise standards in the lowest performing schools, through our own team of experienced school improvers and with the support of existing high performing schools
- Continually improve our capacity to ensure that the quality of what we deliver remains at an outstandingly high level by ensuring there are strong systems of performance management in place in all schools to support improvement, seeking out and valuing excellent performance and by ensuring good value for money
- Ensure the delivery of high quality education through our Academies to support pupils across all age ranges from the early years to post 16
- Work with LAs on school organisation issues to address local communities’ demand for the provision of high quality school places locally
- Develop the leadership, management and governance in all our schools so that we grow and maintain the best leaders, and act as a “Training School” network to grow the next generation of effective teachers and school leaders
- Develop and support local governing boards who share our determination to raise standards in all Trust schools
- Provide value for money services to our schools that minimise administration locally and maximise the potential for our managers to be leaders in their school.