Required for 5th June 2017 (or sooner to facilitate an effective handover), Part Time Year 2 Teacher working Mondays and Tuesdays.
Part Time (0.44FTE inclusive of PPA) - Fixed Term maternity cover in the first instance.
We see a bright future for Hillside Primary School because we believe all children will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff? We are keen to appoint an experienced teacher to join our team. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed.
- You can demonstrate good teaching practice providing opportunities which secure good learning progress
- You have high expectations of all pupils
- You have recent experience of teaching in Key Stage 1
- You have a willingness to reflect on and continuously improve your practice
We can offer you:
- A Hillside Staff Guarantee proving a Wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- The opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- A culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- Enthusiatic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school.
Visits to the school are encouraged to set you at ease before your interview. Please contact Mrs Helen Wilden in the school office for further details on (01473) 601402 or firstname.lastname@example.org or please visit our website www.hillsidecp.net Application forms and a job description can be found on the school website.
Closing Date: 21 April 2017, 12.00pm
Interview Date: 26 April 2017