An exciting opportunity has arisen tp join our happy, inclusive and thriving school. We are looking for an Early Years teacher who will lead our Reception Class and fit into our supportive teaching team from September 2017.
Our school has many things to offer, including:
- enthusiastic, well behaved children who are keen to learn
- parents and carers who enjoy being part of the life of the school
- a team of friendly and supportive staff who thrive on challenge
- a deditcated leadership team who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues
We are looking for an inspiring teacher who can enthuse and motivate our children delivering excellent teaching and learning. You will be:
- Passionate about Early Years and teaching young children
- Excited to develop a stimulating indoor/outdoor learning environment
- Willing to be flexible in your approach, adapting your teaching to the needs of the learners
- Aware of how the youngest children learn best and will skilfully use the children's interests to plan their next steps
- Able to communicate effectively with all learners, demonstrating good interactions as part of daily practice
We strongly urge you to visit our lovely school, where you will be warmly welcomed. Please call the school office on 01502 723084 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: 26 April 2017, 12.00am
Interview Date: 3 May 2017